Search This Blog or The Web!

Monday, February 11, 2013

BzzAgent is the leading word-of-mouth marketing (WOM) company

I was just accepted to try out the new Garnier Olia! I am so excited!  I can't wait to get my BzzKit!  Here's some info about this brand!

A new standard in home haircolor

Introducing Garnier Olia, the first oil powered permanent at-home haircolor. Olia is an innovative, oil powered formula that propels colorant deep into your hair – without ammonia – for pure, vivid, long-lasting color. Unlike traditional haircolor, Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend, with natural flower oils in the colorant. The oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant shine, dimensional color, and softer, shinier hair with bounce.

It is so nice to get to try stuff for Free and to be able to give my honest opinion about it!  Being a BzzAgent Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments & feedback! They are always appreciated here at AoS!