Search This Blog or The Web!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Colgate® Optic White®, OMG! Awesome results!

WOW!  I cannot believe my smile! It s AMAZING! I am an +Influenster  and I have been selected to try out the new Colgate Optic White product line! First of all I just LOVE the toothbrush!  It is like no other toothbrush I have EVER used!  It just feels like it scrubs so much better than my old brush. It feels good.  After the first time I used the toothpaste I noticed that my teeth were brighter, and that is NO JOKE! It doesn't taste bad, but it does have a slight burn to it, but it isn't bad and goes away after the first time.  It doesn't leave any after taste either! AWESOME right!  The mouthwash really tops it off.  I just wish that someone would have thought of this sooner!  But I am forever thankful that it is available now! Another awesome plus is that it is affordable! You can get the entire line for around $12, and even cheaper with the coupons that are available.  So what are you waiting for? Your teeth are begging you!  Your smile will be worth it!
Check out these sites for more info:
Influenster review page: http://bit.ly/154mB2X
Colgate® Optic White® website: http://bit.ly/UVoWWv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments & feedback! They are always appreciated here at AoS!