Search This Blog or The Web!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Palmolive Soft Touch


Hello Everyone!
I wanted to tell you about the newest product that I tested!
I got to try out the new Palmolive Soft Touch from +Influenster, for FREE!!
Here are the varieties that I received - Viatmin E, and Cocoa Butter. I shared one bottle with a friend, giving her the Coca Butter.  I also Received 5 $1 off coupons! Sorry folks, they have already be all claimed! :-/
I have used both of these varieties, and I do like the way the cocoa butter smells, and both effectively cleans the dishes, and is tough on grease. Plus, it doesn't take much of it at all to get the suds going!!  I really love the way it makes my hands feels so soft after use! It really is truly amazing!  It really is a must have in your kitchen.  Especially if you have a mani that you are worried about soaking in the water, like when you do dishes. Nothing is more horrible that getting an awesome mani and then having it destroyed by doing household chores! Yikes! So get out to your local Walmart, and get you some of the new Palmolive Soft Touch, and give it a try! You won't be disappointed!
It is available in 3 varieties:  Aloe, Coconut Butter, or Vitamin E
Here is 2 Link backs, one to the Palmolive® website and also to the review page
Be sure to check those out as well!

I received this product compliments of Influenster and the opinions above are of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments & feedback! They are always appreciated here at AoS!